Finish：Top lid: polishing , Base: barrel finishing
Made in Japan
This product is a brass incense burner for incense sticks, which are placed on the lying position. The top lid of the product is polished and the base is barrelled. Brass is a material that changes colour and texture over time. Without applying any clear coating, the product is deigned to enjoy the ageing process.
How to burn incense sticks: Set the supplied non-flammable mat on the base. Light an incense stick. Place the stick into the holder.
- Be sure that the tip is visible within the boundaries of the non-flammable mat on the base.
Precautions for Use
- This product is an incense burner. Do not use this product for any purpose other than its intended use.
- Use on a horizontal surface.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Don’t leave the incense stick burning in one room. Always keep them in your sight.
- Be sure that the tip of the incense stick is visible within the boundaries of the non-flammable mat on the base.
- Discolouration of the product is caused by heat from incense or smoke fumes. Over time the burner gets dirty by the oily remains. They can be removed with an alcohol swab.
- The process and result of ageing depends on the usage environment.
- Fraction may scratch the surface of the product.
- Getting wet or being kept wet may cause blackened or rusted.
- Areas touched with bare hands can cause discolouration, if you are concerned, we recommend wearing soft gloves when using the product.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
- If the surface is heavily soiled, wipe it with a wet cloth and dry to remove all moisture.
- To remove the oily remains, spray alcohol and wipe with a soft sloth.
- Do not use cleansers, metal brushes, steel wool, etc.