poly incense holder
Made in Japan
Poly Incense Holder is for stick-type incense. The icosahedral incense holder is made from precision cast bronze. Bronze is a material that changes in colour and appearance over time. The surface is not coated in order to allow you to enjoy the changes over time. There are two types of holes. One is large and the other is small, which can be used at three different angles.
Any remaining incense or ash can be removed cleanly by pushing out from the other side of the through-hole with a pin or something similar .
Precautions for Use
- Use and store in a safe and level area, and away from flammable materials.
- Do not use the product in strong winds, near curtains or other flammable materials.
- Don’t leave the incense stick burning in one room. Always keep them in your sight.
- This product is a incense holder. Do not use this product for any purpose other than its intended use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to hard or sharp objects. The surface may be scratched.
- Wipe with a soft wet cloth and then dry with a dry cloth.